Hello

Hello

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happiness

The third face comes closest to expressing my feel about my life as a whole. Some people ask me why you don't choose the second face? I think in my life totally is good. I have a worm family, my parents love me very much, they give me everything they can. They never abuse me when I did some mistakes, they just teach me what should I do, how can I do, and what is right what is wrong when I am doing something. Also I have a lot of friends, not only in China but also in Canada. We encourage and help each other when we face some problems in our study and life. I feel happy I possess these things in my life. But I seem to lack confidence that make me always be afraid to do many things, and mean I will miss lot of things.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

怎么大家都用中文啦
HOHo...sorry....
i hope i can bring happiness to you sometimes....
face to our life---smile...right

Marley said...

You are such a friendly and kind person that I am not surprised that you have friends all over the world.
marley

Loc said...

of course we r friends, and we all here to help u. be happy :)

Yufi said...

I am very happy I have you~ my friend!

Nicole said...

Yes, Yufi!! If you are depressed or stressed, meet friends and hang out with them. It will help you to get more energy and happiness. Enjoy the fashion show, by the way!!

Mey said...

Hi Yufi,
How are u? Why don't u came to class?
Are u ok?
Ivy keep calling u, but there is no answer...
Let us know if something wrong ok?

Enjoy~

Enjoy~