Hello

Hello

Monday, April 21, 2008

Short question#3 Women speak more than men

I agree that Women speak more than men. There is a joke I heard on the video by a lecture, that was a couple; they wanted to divorce when people asked them why, the woman said: he never talks with me two years. But the man said: that’s not my fault that because of you never give me a chance to speak. According to the lecture there are some studies to support this statement. For example, the study of Conversational Coherence, that showed us the 7, 8 years old boys do not talk serious things, and they use few words to answer questions. But the same age of girls are comfortable to communicate with other children, such as they can talk stories and share their experiments.
For the other research, three couples were separated on three males and three females. They have five experiments to research does men really speak less than women. One of experiment is Creative Expression that is how to write on radio by men and women. The research showed us men always wrote the fact thinks, but women wrote their opinions like I think or I feel. In the end, the result is women are the best speakers, they can talk a lot, and keep their relationship very well.

No comments:

Enjoy~

Enjoy~