Hello

Hello

Monday, April 21, 2008

Novel presentation


This is the first time I did the novel presentation. The novel project worked in a group. In my group only have two people-Ivy and I. I still remembered on that day, when I am doing my presentation I am very scared, I always forgot what was the next thing I need to say. I was so nervous that I pronounced many wrong words! Also I think I did not prepare the information of my notes were very well, and I did not practice enough time. According to this novel presentation, I believe my next presentation well do more better than this one

5 comments:

Ivy said...

Thank you for your hard working ..
记得到我博客顶 奥运。。。

Yufi said...

it's my plesure! I also want to say thank you to you!

Tiffany said...

Fighting
do your best...that is all

Marley said...

Not to worry Yufi. Everyone gets nervous for presentations. That's why we all have to practice and practice. You can tape yourself also to help you hear your strength and weaknesses.
good luck next time,
marley

Yufi said...

Thank you Marley! But this time my mark was so low! I feel sad~

Enjoy~

Enjoy~